TurboCoag© Electrocoagulation Wastewater Treatment
Fixed installations or mobile Units
- Small footprint
- Cost effective at various volumes of water
- Faster removal of contaminants
- Few or no added chemicals
- Strong floc, easily filtered or quickly settled
Avivid's TurboCoag© water treatment systems use a novel patented method to defeat the passivity problem that has traditionally plagued electrocoagulation systems. This proprietary solution to the passivization problem greatly reduces downtime and cost of anode replacement.
TurboCoag© eliminates oxidization on electrode surfaces lowering power demands of the system. Reliable operation and simplified maintenance are a life cycle benefit.
- Removes 99% of suspended solids, heavy metals, and biological contaminants
- Eliminates anode passivation
- Reduces waste sludge by 30-70% over chemical treatments, dramatically lowering disposal costs
- Non-toxic sludge meets EPA TCLP standards and is suitable for landfill disposal
- Simple system maintenance
- Few or no chemicals necessary
- Scalable and flexible